I love meals that come together perfectly with very little prep time involved. It’s a dream for a mother always on the go!
Though anything that saves time and lets one enjoy their day to the fullest is great, right?! This tasty chicken dish can be put together in mere minutes and will make your kitchen smell wonderful. Here’s to making life a little easier for all of us!
- 4 large chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 can crushed pineapple (BPA free can if possible)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1sp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. red crushed pepper
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Optional-1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes for extra texture
- Grease bottom of slow cooker with ⅓ cup coconut oil. Place all ingredients into slow cooker and mix well. Make sure chicken is well coated with sauce. Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Serve over rice or quinoa if desired.