Greetings Friends! I’m baccck! Or back in the kitchen I should say. It’s been a very busy Autumn around here. We’ve had four guests come to visit us in our new home, house projects to work on and my “baby” boy turned three. Sniffle…but oh so proud of him and my six year old that amaze me on a daily basis!
I’m so happy to be back creating recipes and having a spare minute to actually write down my recipe 🙂
A classic combination no doubt, but I can’t not share pumpkin and chocolate with you this time of year! We just love anything pumpkin and chocolate and these healthy Paleo muffins are delicious and perfectly moist inside. These muffins could easily be turned into cupcakes with homemade vanilla frosting on top too.
- 2½ cups blanched almond flour
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease the muffin tins in a muffin pan with olive or coconut oil. Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and beat on medium speed for several minutes, scraping down sides with a spatula as needed.
- Pour the batter into the muffins tins, filling them ⅔ full. Bake for 30 minutes (check at 25 minutes if you live at a low altitude).